A few weeks ago I talked about being undecided whether or not to accept my MSc offer at TU/e. In the meanwhile, I’ve decided to do so. In the meanwhile, it was revealed today that Dutch universities are planning to to keep online teaching up until February 2021 which is a bit of a bummer. Moving to a different country just to stay in a house for a few months until I can finally get out doesn’t seem to be the best experience ever, nor would I get any of the benefits from an international degree. Let’s see what’s gonna happen on the next months. For now, I’m accepting the offer.

Or if you don't know what a response is, you can always write a webmention comment (you don't need to know what that is).