in πŸ’¬ Micro Β· meta css data

In the past few days, I made a few updates on my website to improve both looks and performance. I started by updating my guestbook a few days ago.

Then, I looked at the CSS and I noticed there were huge chunks of CSS regarding cards and webmentions. Those and some other parts are now only added to the pages that require them.

I also decided to delete my GoodReads account and cleanup a bit my readings page. I still don’t have a fancy interface to edit them, but I’ll have soon enough. It’s not as if I’m reading tons of books every day.

Picture Henrique Dias
Interactions (0)

Or…