Just made a few updates to my website:
- Added a more page, inspired by @jlelse’s.
- Updated my now page to actually include what I’m doing right now.
- Updated the highlight theme to
swapoff. It’s a really pretty syntax highlight theme provided by Chroma, the library Hugo is using. The best thing is: using the
invert()CSS filter it keeps looking good. This way, I have good syntax highlight on both the light and dark themes.
- Added the category of the post right besides the publish date.
- Now I’m only showing notes, articles and replies on the homepage.
- I have a all page dedicated to show every post category.
One option to remove this problem would be to just follow the user’s OS choice (either dark or light) and there wouldn’t be a manual override. Unfortunately, this wouldn’t let the users pick a different theme if they prefer to read websites on a different light - no pun intended.
Or if you don't know what a response is, you can always write a webmention comment (you don't need to know what that is).