Table of Contents
1 min read
Protocol Buffers (protobuf) are an Interface Description Language used to describe messages and operations. Some of its features:
- Allows to extend and modify the schemes, keeping backwards compatibility.
- It’s a canonic format.
- The data presentation has an explicit structure.
- Can be used in a lot of programming languages.
- Efficient serialization in binary format
- The messages are concatenated in the same order as defined in the
Or if you don't know what a response is, you can always write a webmention comment (you don't need to know what that is).