Table of Contents
2 min read
- Rework darkroom:
.Params.cover- it is a CDN image.
.Params.images. Use figure for the pictures to allow more customization.
- Rework current photos into small “collections” (Misc travels, Hometown Corona)
archive.md. Use styles from design branch as “card”.
- Clean up TAGS and TITLES in all sections:
- Cleanup TOC and make it work on mobile
- Indieweb meta tags?
- Include reviews from goodreads that I did and stars?
- Picture or list like
- Do not depend on GoodReads? Each own a post?
- Finish uses
- Finish meta
- Move all images to CDN (except svg)
- Clean notes
- Remove tags?
- Gallery of Winter pics?
- Take pictures of old versions of my website
- Improvements: Reading progress?
- Revamp homepage
- Put some pictures?
- More predominance to latest articles (maybe revamp listings)
- More predominance to whats happening now
May be useful: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/display
- Gallery of snowy pictures
- Fractals series:
/u/- random uploads and pictures that do NOT need resizing
/i/- pictures that NEED resizing and compressing
Eagle powers my website.
- On sync:
- Add caching headers
- Phase 1: update index on changed files && purge ALL cloudflare cache
- Phase 2: update SOME index && purge SOME cloudflare cache
- cli for local management
- system to submit comments directly on my website
- should i publish them under another page so I can easily reply through micro interactions? that could create too much trouble and content on my website.
- search: consider search while typing
- move newsletter/thanks and goodbye to other places
- pixelart: add custom section or tag.
- Import my.flightradar24.com and make a visualization map and table. Maybe ditch Flightradar24 completely.
- goodreads farewell
- stop relying on GoodReads for my readings section
- create interface that allows me to edit the reads / progress / info
- add link for possible review
- Serve my website over Gemini
- Serve my website over TOR
- articles: move out of year/month folders
Or if you don't know what a response is, you can always write a webmention comment (you don't need to know what that is).