Caddy is a HTTP/2 web server with automatic HTTPS. It’s easy to use, has no dependencies and it is already production-ready. One of the biggest advantagens of Caddy is that it is relatively simple to create plugins that extend its own native functionalities.
Despite having contributed few times to Caddy itself, I’ve managed to create some useful plugins for the community:
- http.minify implements minification on-the-fly for CSS, HTML, JSON, SVG and XML. It uses tdewolff’s minify library.
- http.webdav implements WebDAV capabilities with support for path restriction rules and users.
- http.filemanager is an implementation of my File Manager project as a plugin for Caddy.
- http.hugo is a web interface for Hugo static website generator.
- hook.service implements of github.com/kardianos/service to create services. Supports Windows XP+, Linux/(systemd | Upstart | SysV), and OSX/Launchd.