During the whole talk, Chris looked very emotional. The subject of the talk was mainly about the community and how we should behave with each other. Here are some key aspects (IMO) of this:
- Don’t fight over technology. ‘Their just tools, not religions’.
- Think more about ‘what would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail’.
- Be more risky and try more.
- Don’t go for a technology just because.
- People matter more than the technical stuff. It’s essential to have an healthy community.
- Sometimes it’s better to talk about negative aspects/issues privately because people are more receptive.
- Help each other.
Enjoyed the talk overall. It was nice! 😁
Or if you don't know what a response is, you can always write a webmention comment (you don't need to know what that is).