Again, this was more of a community focused talk which, as of now, are the most interesting for me. Here are some key aspects of Isaac’s talk:
- Encourage new interactions to be positive.
- Turn negative interactions into positives.
- Programmers need soft skills too.
- Be empathetic.
- Sometimes it’s better to talk about something privately.
- Be careful of what you write because you are what you write. IRL ≠ text.
Or if you don't know what a response is, you can always write a webmention comment (you don't need to know what that is).