So, Tracy in LxJS talked about how to solve conflicts between developers mainly and to be in community. Some key aspects of what she said:
- Words and tone matters. Be careful.
- Try not to commit logical failures.
- Avoid fights and don’t mention stupid irrelevant points.
- Try to understand the conflict and suggest resolutions.
- Communicate with the opposition is also key.
Or if you don't know what a response is, you can always write a webmention comment (you don't need to know what that is).