This talk is mainly about how to work and do open source. Some key aspects Charlie mentioned:
- You need to market your work because open source doesn’t market itself.
- Pay attention to people around you.
- Don’t take too much time to respond to an issue or PR. People feel ignored.
- Communication is key.
- Don’t be mean.
- Only do open source if you really like it and have time to spend to care.
- Your team should be like a distributed graph structure.
Or if you don't know what a response is, you can always write a webmention comment (you don't need to know what that is).